License Error #4 with 30-day trial - cannot unlock key.php to delete

Guest sevencyn

Guest sevencyn

Hello-

I am attempting to install the free 30-day trial version of CC 4.3.0, but I'm unable to delete the key.php file. I put a ticket in to sales to request that the key be unlocked and have not received a response after repeated attempts. I'm aware that with the free trial that technical support is unavailable, but shouldn't there be a way for someone to help me use and test the software when this is a common problem?

If anyone can point me in the right direction, please let me know.

Thanks!

Guest sevencyn

If you want to send a sales ticket with FTP access we can take a look at this for you. <_<

Thanks Al-

I submitted a Sales Ticket with FTP info on 1-21-09, but have not heard back. Ticket number is 55996. Let me know if I need to provide more information.

And thanks for responding!

We received your sales email at "21 Jan 2009 03:22 PM" and I replied at "21 Jan 2009 03:24 PM" saying the the FTP access you had provided didn't work. We never received a response back from you and thus your issues was not resolved.

If you care to respond to the email with working FTP access we will get this resolved for you.

Guest sevencyn

That's great news, but I don't see the response in my email (checked both Inbox and Spam). I will try to send the ftp info again with my ticket number.

I appreciate your extra help with this!

Guest sevencyn

If anyone else is having this problem, I just wanted to follow up. The key.php file was unlocked by CC Sales and I'm customizing my store right now. I still did not ever receive an email from CC (tried on two different servers.) I just kept checking my store admin to see if the error message had gone away. Not ideal, but it worked.