Error issue after upgrading

Guest thenetcode

Guest thenetcode

I upgraded to version 4 and thought all was fine until I found this error when loading my website using firefox.

Warning: include(language/es/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/global/index.inc.php on line 51

Warning: include(language/es/config.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/global/index.inc.php on line 51

Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'language/es/config.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/xxxx/public_html/includes/global/index.inc.php on line 51

It seems to only show up when I type in the web address without the www. prefix in front of the web domain. The store still shows below the error, but of course this is not what any of us want. Not sure how to fix this. I have looked in the forums for a similar issue, but cannot find a thread on this one.

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Kevin,

This error happens if your PHP configuration doesn't have the current path set in the include path. To fix it open the ini.inc.php file. After the open PHP tag:

<?php
 add the line:

set_include_path(get_include_path() . PATH_SEPARATOR . '.\');

That should help.