MoneyBookers Payment Page

Guest mlsto

Guest mlsto

Hello,

Just setup Moneybookers as a payment gateway, all is confirmed on m/bookers end, input the secret word in cubecart and m/bookers but when you reach the payment page you are asked to login to your m/bookers account, there is no link to create an account if you don't have one or pay without creating an account. Is this how moneybookers works in cubecart? Is this on moneybookers end?

See attached screen shot.

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

I just created my moneybookers account as well.

I requested the 'quick checkout' function to be activated.

For our store, I don't see that weird login page. Moneybookers for us just pops up the credit card forms.

However, when I try to test it out myself, i have to enter my cell phone, and get SMS text verification in order for the payment to even work, THEN, it does not even show as processing in cubecart... confused.

Still trying to work out all the kinks myself.

But no, no login form, just credit card entry.

Guest mlsto

Well glad to know I am not the only one with these weird issues for Moneybookers, but since no one is replying I thought this was standard. I have contacted moneybookers a number of times but no one responds.

Will either have to abandon them as I also use 2checkout but thought this would have been a good addition, guess not.

Their email support is pretty poor but there telephone support is very good.

I would suggest calling them.

This forum also does not have many visitors, which is unfortunate.

Moneybookers has the best CC rates that I have seen so hopefully I can get this all sorted out.

Pretty sure your issue is going to be related to the payment options allowed for your account.

Just tell them that you want credit cards processed directly on your site with quick checkout and they will turn on the right options.

Guest mlsto

Thanks Aryantes,

Appreciate the help, will contact them and hopefully get this sorted out, hope you get your issue worked out also.

Thanks again.

• 4 months later...

I am also having problems with Payments from Moneybookers. I think I have all the correct settings in both Moneybookers and Cubecart for quick payment.

The transaction hands over to moneybookers and goes through fine. It then hands back to the confirmation page but I do not get a clear confirmation and the transaction stays in pending in cubecart even though teh money has gone through.

Has anyone got any other insight into this as I am confused?

I spoke with Moneybookers and they told me it is all setup correctly from their end.

I am also having problems with Payments from Moneybookers. I think I have all the correct settings in both Moneybookers and Cubecart for quick payment.

The transaction hands over to moneybookers and goes through fine. It then hands back to the confirmation page but I do not get a clear confirmation and the transaction stays in pending in cubecart even though teh money has gone through.

Has anyone got any other insight into this as I am confused?

I spoke with Moneybookers and they told me it is all setup correctly from their end.

Does Moneybookers with instant notification to processing work for anyone? Just want to check that it is supposed to work?

• 1 year later...

I am going out of my mind with moneybookers. I try to enable it and it says it is not enabled in the admin but it is an option on the website so I can't turn it off. When customers choose that as a payment option the order has to be processed manually, which means my customers could wait hours for their download links. I can't turn it off because according to my admin it is not turned on. I have sent them several emails and the responses take forever then they keep asking me for screenshots which I send. The last email was weeks ago when they told me they were handing the problem over to tech support becuase they could not work out what was going on.

This is very frustrating because customers get frustrated when they pay there money and don't get what they have paid for. I am thinking of deleting the money booker files out all together to see if that just gets rid of it. It is a real shame because it is so much cheaper than paypal.

Guest Moneybookers

Hi Guys,

Firstly thank you for clearing this up Al.

I am a Channel Manager at Moneybookers, and interested in your feedback and how Moneybookers can improve their services. Embrioderyallsorts, what is your website and e-mail address? I will have a look in our CRM to see whats going on.

I will also create a new thread asking for feedback on Moneybookers and our new integration, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Moneybookers.

• 3 weeks later...

I have not checked back to this thread for a while. I see I have some answers. Al, I have updated the moneybookers component to the 4.4.4 update but not the rest of the site. I am a bit reticent to do the full update until I have time to redo all of my mods. Milos has just spent days integrating my cc with buddypress. so at this stage prefer not to play with it. If I need to update any of the other files to get it working that might be an option. I will put in a support ticket. (but not today it is my birthday, and I am going out to celebrate)

Moneybookers. my email address is [email protected]. and my website is http://www.eembroiderydesigns.com. I have lodged support tickets and the last reply I had was some time ago saying that it was being handed over to some other department to try and work out what is happening. I would dearly love to get this working on my site, it is a really good option for people not wanting to use paypal.

Alice.

Guest Jogibaer

Hi,

just set up an moneybookers account for receiving payments, but a little bit confused about the way it is.

A testbuying showed me the following procedure...

Checkout and connect to monebookers,

asked me again for full adresse for opening an account,

told me to send money by wire transfer from my bank account to my new moneybookers account

After 2 days ( wire transfer needs time) Moneybookers telling me money is received, ready to send item.

Is this the way it is ?

This is not fast and efficient Online banking

• 4 months later...
Guest Basanth

Please note: the Quick Checkout gets activated only for new end customers who have not opened an eWallet Moneybookers account.

In this respect, if an email address is already associated with an active Moneybookers account, naturally, one will be prompted to login to his/her Moneybookers account when trying to place an order at any shop simply because the system will recognize the email address.

Please try with an email address that is not associated with an active Moneybookers account, and you will verify that a “login†is not required.