Unable to Select Customer under add order after upgrade

I've not tried to add an order manually for a while, but after upgrading to 4.3.2 I noticed that after clicking add order from orders in admin on the first line after the order ID number is a box called customer, in previous versions I use to be able to select a customer to whom I could add a new order manually. That box is empty and there is no drop down showing anymore. I also noticed that in orders which have come in via the net that this box only contains a customer number and no longer shows the customer name. I just can't work out why its changed and can only assume its something in the new version of the admin folder or a mistake on my part. Any help appreciated. Thanks!

Guest estelle

The changes to the order page were put into recent versions of CubeCart 4, presumably to fix the problem where the view order page was taking a long time to load for stores that have a large number of customers.

Contact CubeCart support for more info, I don't really understand these changes that they have made, perhaps it is incomplete and they will be adding dynamic search for customers in a future CubeCart 4 version?