Admin Products Problem

bigpedro

I am working on a new site www.directwatercoolers.net

All was going well however today admin is acting very strange indeed! When I login with the correct username and password everything looks fine until I click View Products. I get pushed back to an admin page where all of the links down the left are faded apart from the top two (view store and admin home) in the middle is a login area.

If I click admin home I get back into the correct admin screen and I can click pretty much anything and it works other than any product related link.

Help!!!

First, be logged out of your admin. If you can selectively clear cookies (you can do that in FireFox), delete all cookies that belong to directwatercoolers.net. Then log in. Your admin section should start behaving correctly.

This happens *sometimes* when you don't properly log out of your admin. Then, even when doing a proper logout from a messed up admin session, it still won't reset correctly because you still have older cookies that get sent to CC.