Viewing site on a Mac

Guest repellnet

Guest repellnet

I just got an email from someone indicating that the price and product name show on top of each other. My roommate is a Mac person so I had her check in Firefox and Safari. She had the same problem. It seems like a CSS issue. Is there something special that needs to be done for Mac users?

Guest repellnet

CSS implies a skin. What skin are you running your store in? One of the three standard skins, or a third-party skin?

I'm using the classic skin. I have made some changes but not to the basic structure of the skin. You may look at my site at www.NaturalPestProductsStore.com. Thank you for your help

CSS implies a skin. What skin are you running your store in? One of the three standard skins, or a third-party skin?

I'm using the classic skin. I have made some changes but not to the basic structure of the skin. You may look at my site at www.NaturalPestProductsStore.com. Thank you for your help

This is a customised skin. Therefore you should contact the skin developer. If they can't help, then perhaps hire someone over in the third-party forum to extend compatibility to Mac browsers.