Cant get into admin panel

Guest Kilsek

So I was trying to add usps to my admin panel but decided not to. I decided to use the shipping by category instead.

Now when I just tried to get into admin panel this message appeared:

Security Warning

Parsed array keys can not contain illegal characters! Script execution has been halted.

It may be possible to fix this error by deleting your browsers cookies and refresh this page.

it was on this page link: http://geeked.co.cc/shop/admin/login.php?g...amp;folder=USPS

I cleared my cookies and refreshed but nothing happend.

Any one with help? Please?

Thanks for your reply. But now this shows and I still cant get into the admin panel. I cant sign into the store either

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_38a03aff97cd39a77716b90714ee7495, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/kilsek/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 44

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/kilsek/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php:44) in /home/kilsek/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kilsek/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php:44) in /home/kilsek/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 48

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_38a03aff97cd39a77716b90714ee7495, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

• 1 month later...
Guest samsoft24

I have the same problem. It just started doing that all of a sudden

Thanks for your reply. But now this shows and I still cant get into the admin panel. I cant sign into the store either

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_38a03aff97cd39a77716b90714ee7495, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /home/kilsek/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 44

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/kilsek/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php:44) in /home/kilsek/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/kilsek/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php:44) in /home/kilsek/public_html/shop/admin/includes/auth.inc.php on line 48

Warning: Unknown: open(/tmp/sess_38a03aff97cd39a77716b90714ee7495, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown: Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct () in Unknown on line 0

Guest jmtoporek

I'm running into a similar problem with no idea what the issue is. Any clues yet? Looks like this thread may have been abandoned, but I am seeing strange things on cubecart that I haven't seen before. I did not change code, the one thing I did do was add a subdomain. I am not sure how they may be related. I hoped that deleting the subdomain might make a difference but to no avail. Here are my errors;

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: open(/tmp/sess_14c981e182960759510f41fb9cce20f1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in /homepages/16/d283680407/htdocs/test/upload/includes/sessionStart.inc.php on line 39

Warning: Unknown(): open(/tmp/sess_14c981e182960759510f41fb9cce20f1, O_RDWR) failed: Permission denied (13) in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(): Failed to write session data (files). Please verify that the current setting of session.save_path is correct (/tmp) in Unknown on line 0

Any insight would be appreciated. The url is http://www.biggamesportscards.com

Maybe your host (didn't say if you subscribe to a hosting provider or run your own) upgraded their version of PHP and you or they need to update your PHP.INI file. Or they may have moved your site to another server machine and need to make TMP folders writable by your account. Have you contacted them?