Accepting Credit Cards

Fredzzz

Dear members,

I have searched for several mods, but haven't been able to find the exact one I need. Maybe I overlooked one.

Anyhow, I am looking for a mod that enables my customers to pay using their credit card.

Is this available somewhere, or can I set this up with the available Gateway options that come standard in all CubeCart V3?

I would like to set up a gateway that accepts credit cards from (pretty much) all over the world - as that is where my customers are from. Also, the payment has to be linked to my bank account (which seems obvious).

Hopefully somebody can help me!

Thanks in advance,

Fred

Yes, that's pretty much how any of the gateways that come with CC operate. The gateway allows 1) your store to communicate directly with, or 2) sends the customer to the MERCHANT GATEWAY PROVIDER (Authorize.Net, PayPal, etc.). The Merchant Gateway Provider accepts the credit card information. When establishing your account with your chosen Merchant Gateway Provider, you specify where and how often you want your provider to deposit into your checking account the funds taken from your customer's credit card accounts.

Almost all the Merchant Gateway Providers will transact credit cards from anywhere. Issues that may arise are automated currency exchange and fees associated with foreign currencies, and Address Verification Service (AVS - a measure to deter fraud) where, as I understand, is mainly implemented in North America.

My stores use Authorize.Net. You can subscribe directly with them, or purchase an account through many resellers. Because I have a business account with my bank, they sold me my Authorize.Net account at zero-cost to me.

Your experience will be unique to you.