Printing Packing Slip

huggettm

at the moment when I print a packing slip the url of the order is printed at the top of the sheet, above the border for the address - as i am using this a a label and folding into a see through sticker i dont really want the url on the top as it only half prints out and just looks a mess, i have tried looking in the print.inc file and deleting the title but that doesnt do it - can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks

at the moment when I print a packing slip the url of the order is printed at the top of the sheet, above the border for the address - as i am using this a a label and folding into a see through sticker i dont really want the url on the top as it only half prints out and just looks a mess, i have tried looking in the print.inc file and deleting the title but that doesnt do it - can anyone point me in the right direction?

thanks

Hmmm, yes, I've put up with that for a while...

Just been digging now, if I go into printing a Packing Slip, select the print preview first, and then do ALT+E it gets rid of the header and footer, and then print it without...

Still looking for a permanent solution though... ;)

• 2 months later...
Guest newbeehere

thanks

Hmmm, yes, I've put up with that for a while...

Just been digging now, if I go into printing a Packing Slip, select the print preview first, and then do ALT+E it gets rid of the header and footer, and then print it without...

Still looking for a permanent solution though... ;)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I had the URL suddenly show on everything I printed after I purchased and installed a new printer. I changed this in the Printer's Setup options for a permanent solution.