Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

1 Follower

Recent Profile Visitors

7,362 profile views
  1. huggettm

    Stripe Payments

    Does the stripe module redirect back to the confirmation page correctly?
  2. huggettm

    API help

    Hi, can anyone help me with an API integration? I will pay of course.
  3. huggettm


    has anyone integrated cubecart with salesforce?
  4. huggettm

    Floating menu

    ah apologies, the file is box.navigation.php (tech support told me main.php) Thank you for your help so far, so I have this but it is not creating the sticky menu, do i need to populate data-topbar="" <div class="sticky"><nav class="top-bar category-nav" data-topbar="" id="box-navigation" data-options="sticky_on: medium,large"> <ul class="title-area"> <li class="name"></li> <li class="toggle-topbar left"><a href="">{$LANG.navigation.title} <svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-caret-down"></use></svg></a></li> </ul> <section class="top-bar-section"> <h5 class="hide">{$LANG.navigation.title}</h5> <ul class="left"> <li class="show-for-medium-up"><a href="{$ROOT_PATH}" title="{$LANG.common.home}"><svg class="icon"><use xlink:href="#icon-home"></use></svg></a></li> {$NAVIGATION_TREE} {if $CTRL_CERTIFICATES && !$CATALOGUE_MODE} <li><a href="{$URL.certificates}" title="{$LANG.navigation.giftcerts}">{$LANG.navigation.giftcerts}</a></li> {/if} {if $CTRL_SALE} <li><a href="{$URL.saleitems}" title="{$LANG.navigation.saleitems}">{$LANG.navigation.saleitems}</a></li> {/if} </ul> </section> </nav></div>
  5. huggettm

    Floating menu

    thanks did you add the nav class line? i dont have that in foundation? assumably it needs closing too.
  6. huggettm

    Floating menu

    re this thread: Has anyone got this working? its not as simple as just adding div class="sticky"
  7. yes, can i just set it to be the same as the featured text?
  8. Can someone tell me how to make the text the same - the current category view product text is way too big and not enough characters: https://wonderland-fancy-dress.com/store/make-up.html
  9. huggettm

    Vertical Spacing on dropdown menu

    nevermind, found it
  10. Hi, how can i reduce the vertical spacing on the drop down menu?
  11. that is how it is set up, but i think the user permissions change when an update it applied
  12. We have a VPS with our hosting provider
  13. FYI anyone looking to use a sym link for multiple stores, I did it by installing cubecart so it creates its image folder structure, then creating the sym link afterwards to the source folder. I then updated the product images using the g7 data pump addon. its 40,000 images so I didnt want to have it copied on every website but typing it out... yeh thats probably why it goes wrong lol
  14. they have come back now and confirmed it was an issue with the link ownership. I might look into other options though, particularly hosting all the images seperately for google feeds etc so if it goes wrong again its not both websites and feeds all knocked out in one.
  15. my hosting company are being utterly useless at telling me why.