Template for Checkout -> Step 3

Guest kurtis

Guest kurtis

Hello,

I'm attempting to modify the templates for the checkout process. Specifically, I would like to modify "Step 3" which is labeled "Payment" (in English). The relative URL for this step is roughly

index.php?_g=co&_a=step3&cart_order_id=xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxx 

(Where x's are numbers).

I've looked through my templates and can't seem to find this anywhere. I'm actually not even sure which controller (.inc.php) file calls this template. I found references to it in the large checkout file but I'm still kind of lost.

I'd also be interested in templates for the other parts of the checkout process.

Thanks!

The part "_g=co" means (to me) that the customer is getting sent through the CheckOut phase. I think this direction is being handled by the Zend/IonCube encoded files.

So, the checkout phase is running the file: \includes\global\cart.inc.php. In this file, we see that "_a=step3" calls for the file /includes/content/gateway.inc.php. The gateway is where the customer can choose the method of making payment.

The gateway engine file (as I like to think of them) calls [/skins/SKIN_DIR/styleTemplates]/content/gateway.tpl.

The part "cart_order_id=xxxxxx-xxxxx-xxxx" is telling the engine what order to be processing.

Also look at the /global/cart.tpl file for the whole page experience, and /content/cart.tpl for the several parts and variations seen on that page - all contained in the {PAGE_CONTENT} placeholder in /global/cart.tpl.