View Store Offline As Admin

Guest reirei

Guest reirei

I recently moved my site from a folder (public_html/cart/) to root directly (public_html).

Everything seems fine except now the "Allow administrators to view store off line" settings no longer works. When I visited the store with this option set to yes, I still get the store is offline page.

I tried this to fix as someone mentioned on this form;

Editing '/admin/login.php'....... @ini_set("session.cookie_path",$sessionDomain);.....changed to @ini_set("session.cookie_path","/");

But it didn't work.

How can I fix this issue???

Thank you. :)

There is the issue with browser cookies perhaps not being expired/deleted properly from your browser's cookie stash. The cookie holds the "path" to the store admin folder.

So, I believe the proper steps, if you have moved your store from /store/ to / (or anywhere else), is to log out, then close all browser windows (all Firefox windows, or all IE windows, or all Opera windows), then as a good measure manually delete all cookies from your browser's stash relating to your domain name. Then log in to the admin section. Only through here can you visit your frontend while the store is offline.