New Files Upload

Ideally, you would have your FTP software configured to send everything up in the proper format. Here's a basic list of files that should normally be uploaded as ASCII for reference:

asp

bat

conf

css

htaccess

htm

html

ini

inc

js

jsp

md5

nfo

php

pl

sql

txt

vbs

xml

Most others can be uploaded as Binary. There may on occasion be exceptions such as the Zend-encoded files in CubeCart, but for the most part, ASCII is better.

:w00t:

Ideally, you would have your FTP software configured to send everything up in the proper format. Here's a basic list of files that should normally be uploaded as ASCII for reference:

asp

bat

conf

css

htaccess

htm

html

ini

inc

js

jsp

md5

nfo

php

pl

sql

txt

vbs

xml

Most others can be uploaded as Binary. There may on occasion be exceptions such as the Zend-encoded files in CubeCart, but for the most part, ASCII is better.

:w00t:

Thanks for that.

Initially I was little uncertain about the zend/php (2x admin + 2x index) files but they're not encrypted files so I'm going to use ASCII for them.

Everything was sent as BINARY yesterday and I'm getting Error 500's on the ~/images/logos/skin_variant.php file so I'll replace them all using ASCII later today.

Regards, Jules