Google Checkout

Guest srb

When establishing the CubeCart v5 configuration for the Google Checkout plugin,

- I have enabled the module

- I have entered my Google Merchant ID

- I have entered my Google Merchant key <Note: the label for this field does not show up>

- I have selected the Google Checkout Button Size <Note: the label for this field does not show up>

- I have selected the Mode <Note: the label for this field does not show up -- however, Sandbox is the top option and Live is the bottom option>

- I have added my enabled regions under the Allowed Zones tab

- All settings have been saved

The Google side is configured at https://checkout.google.com/sell/settings?section=Integration:

Shopping cart post security

- I have selected My company will only post digitally signed carts.

Callback contents

- I have selected Notification as XML ---- as instructed by the CubeCart topic help screen: The Callback method MUST be set to XML.

API Version

- I have selected Version 2.2 ---- as instructed by the CubeCart topic help screen:

Under Advanced settings, the following options should be selected:

Provide the first name, last name and full name of the buyer and order recipient in separate fields in the new order notification.

Return the buyer's ship-to phone number in the new order notification.

Return the buyer's billing phone number in the new order notification.

and based on the release notes stating:

Version 2.2 - Includes all the features in Version 2.1 plus the following:

Include the buyer's ship-to phone number in the new order notification.

Include the buyer's billing phone number in the new order notification.

Version 2.1 - Includes all the features in Version 2.0 plus the following:

Include the first name, last name and full name of the buyer and order recipient in separate fields in the new order notification.

Where I am stuck is the API callback URL. The CubeCart topic help screen says:

API Callback URL: Copy and paste this address in the Google Checkout management screen under "Settings" » "Integration".

Is this address referenced here literally the address of the current Admin Control Panel page? (https://store_root/admin.php?_g=modules&type=plugins&module=Google_Checkout) If so, when I paste that into the API Callback URL box in Google Checkout, I only get a blank screen when I select Google Checkout from my cart.

Or, is this address as referenced in the topic help really supposed to have been followed by the correct API Callback URL, but was omitted?

• 2 months later...

• 10 months later...