Registration form not submiting dead link

Guest McPhee IT

Guest McPhee IT

Hey There-

I'am having some trouble with my CubeCart Registration form, when you click register new user it takes you to the sign up page, however after you have fille din the form and click the register button nothing happens ( I believe it is a dead link, and i am unsure how to go about fixing this)

Some details

CubeCart Version: 3.0.20

Installed: Used the softaculous feature of Cpanel to install.

If anyone could offer me some support I would greatly appreciate it.

kindest regards,

Welcome McPhee IT! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Well, it seems you are developing a custom skin, so I won't try to work into that in these forums.

But I will say to look at a stock skin, and at this file in particular:

/skins/.../styleTemplates/global/index.tpl

Study carefully everything that you find in the <head> block. You seem to be missing the call to the jslibrary.js file. This javascript file contains a hook routine that the Registration Form is sent through. Without the javascript, this Submit link will indeed appear dead, as will the Add to Basket button on the View Product page.

Guest McPhee IT

Thanks alot,

I knew it had to be something I did wrong =)

Really appreciate the timely response, this is the second project I've used cubecard for and I can see many more in the coming future.

Kindest regards,

Welcome McPhee IT! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Well, it seems you are developing a custom skin, so I won't try to work into that in these forums.

But I will say to look at a stock skin, and at this file in particular:

/skins/.../styleTemplates/global/index.tpl

Study carefully everything that you find in the <head> block. You seem to be missing the call to the jslibrary.js file. This javascript file contains a hook routine that the Registration Form is sent through. Without the javascript, this Submit link will indeed appear dead, as will the Add to Basket button on the View Product page.