Bulk Email Issue

Guest gte217e

Guest gte217e

I have been having problems with Cubecart's email feature since February of this year.

Since I was limited to 60 emails per hour on my server, I decided to purchase access to a dedicated email server with no limits.

When I sent the bulk html email, either all or some of those customers received a blank email.

The first line of the html email is to create a table.

Sending a test HTML email to myself worked fine; sending a bulk HTML email (i was on the mailing list) came out as follows:

<table cellspacing=3D

And that was it.

After that I modified some php code just for the hell of it (I backed it up) to the point where I tried to have cubecart send an email just to me while NOT being in test mode.

That didn't work out well and I ended up getting some bounced emails back to me.

The interesting part is that in the bounced emails, it would specify that the email could not be sent because of invalid recipients or something and that the email that tried to be sent was listed below.

When I looked through the 30 emails that were sent to me, the first ones has the normal html code, but then I started seeing the emails being cut off like mentioned above.

My email server is looking into it but also suggested that I ask here as well just in case this is a known issue or an issue that can be figured out here.

Any email masters that can figure this out? It's a tough one.

Thanks,

Dave

Guest gte217e

Welcome gte217e! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

I don't have an answer for you, but to help us, please let us know what version of CC4 you are using. This may or may not make a difference.

I am using Cubecart V4.4.3

Thanks for the welcome. I hope to figure this thing out.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been having problems with Cubecart's email feature since February of this year.

Since I was limited to 60 emails per hour on my server, I decided to purchase access to a dedicated email server with no limits.

When I sent the bulk html email, either all or some of those customers received a blank email.

The first line of the html email is to create a table.

Sending a test HTML email to myself worked fine; sending a bulk HTML email (i was on the mailing list) came out as follows:

<table cellspacing=3D

And that was it.

After that I modified some php code just for the hell of it (I backed it up) to the point where I tried to have cubecart send an email just to me while NOT being in test mode.

That didn't work out well and I ended up getting some bounced emails back to me.

The interesting part is that in the bounced emails, it would specify that the email could not be sent because of invalid recipients or something and that the email that tried to be sent was listed below.

When I looked through the 30 emails that were sent to me, the first ones has the normal html code, but then I started seeing the emails being cut off like mentioned above.

My email server is looking into it but also suggested that I ask here as well just in case this is a known issue or an issue that can be figured out here.

Any email masters that can figure this out? It's a tough one.

Thanks,

Dave

I had a similar problem in that some of my customers got a blank email.I found that on the send email page you have to select how they receive the email,in either text or html form or customer preference( which is the default setting.) Select html and mine worked fine after that.