layout on basket pages

Quiztoon

I am having a layout issue once a product is added to the basket.

The products has up to 4 product options available to it, if all the options are selected you cannot read them once in the basket (see image below)

option-order.jpg

I am thinking it may be a css issue but I am no expert and dont know where to look.

Grateful fo any help i can get

CC Version 5.0.6

Using basic Kurouto skin in blue

Many Thanks

I am having a layout issue once a product is added to the basket.

The products has up to 4 product options available to it, if all the options are selected you cannot read them once in the basket (see image below)

option-order.jpg

I am thinking it may be a css issue but I am no expert and dont know where to look.

Grateful fo any help i can get

CC Version 5.0.6

Using basic Kurouto skin in blue

Many Thanks

I added some

<br/>

breaks to keep this from happening.

Try adding breaks to yourskin/templates/content.orders.php. I'm pretty sure that's where I was able to improve the spacing.

Hi Thanks for your help

Tried your suggestion and it did help to layout the individual product, however, when buying a second product it just displayed over the top of the first one. Still working on it though

Find this section:

{foreach from=$ORDERS item=order}

<tr>

<td nowrap="nowrap"><a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=vieworder&amp;cart_order_id={$order.cart_order_id}" title="{$LANG.common.view_details}">{$order.cart_order_id}</a></td>

<td nowrap="nowrap">{$order.time}</td>

<td align="right">{$order.total}</td>

<td align="center" nowrap="nowrap">{$order.status.text}</td>

<td align="right">

{if $order.make_payment}<a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=gateway&amp;cart_order_id={$order.cart_order_id}&amp;retrieve=1">{$LANG.basket.complete_payment}</a><br />{/if}

{if $order.cancel}<a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=vieworder&amp;cancel={$order.cart_order_id}" class="delete" title="">{$LANG.basket.cancel_order}</a><br />{/if}

<a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=vieworder&amp;cart_order_id={$order.cart_order_id}" title="{$LANG.common.view_details}">{$LANG.common.view_details}</a>

<br/><br/>

</td>

</tr>

{/foreach}

Those breaks should put space between each additional item.

Hi Thanks for your help

Tried your suggestion and it did help to layout the individual product, however, when buying a second product it just displayed over the top of the first one. Still working on it though

Find this section:

{foreach from=$ORDERS item=order}

<tr>

<td nowrap="nowrap"><a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=vieworder&amp;cart_order_id={$order.cart_order_id}" title="{$LANG.common.view_details}">{$order.cart_order_id}</a></td>

<td nowrap="nowrap">{$order.time}</td>

<td align="right">{$order.total}</td>

<td align="center" nowrap="nowrap">{$order.status.text}</td>

<td align="right">

{if $order.make_payment}<a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=gateway&amp;cart_order_id={$order.cart_order_id}&amp;retrieve=1">{$LANG.basket.complete_payment}</a><br />{/if}

{if $order.cancel}<a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=vieworder&amp;cancel={$order.cart_order_id}" class="delete" title="">{$LANG.basket.cancel_order}</a><br />{/if}

<a href="{$STORE_URL}/index.php?_a=vieworder&amp;cart_order_id={$order.cart_order_id}" title="{$LANG.common.view_details}">{$LANG.common.view_details}</a>

<br/><br/>

</td>

</tr>

{/foreach}

Those breaks should put space between each additional item.

Yes they do - nice one - thanks