Need Link to Product on Order Summary Page

Dirty Butter

Because our items are all used we usually only list one at a time for sale, as condition varies. I have a hidden tab for Notes where I keep track of additional in stock of the product. So when we have a sale I check to see if we have any more, change the description as needed, and put it back in stock if we have another one. It would be very helpful to link to the Product screen straight from the Order Summary screen.

I tried adding a link to the product ID on the Order Summary page, but it didn't work.

{$product.quantity} x {$product.name} - <a href="{$product.link_edit}">{$product.product_code}</a> ({$product.line_formatted}) {if $product.digital}<a href="{$VAL_SELF}&amp;reset_id={$product.id}" />[{$LANG.orders.reset_download_link}]</a>{/if}<span>{$product.price_total_formatted}</span>

Any suggestions about how to do that?

Because our items are all used we usually only list one at a time for sale, as condition varies. I have a hidden tab for Notes where I keep track of additional in stock of the product. So when we have a sale I check to see if we have any more, change the description as needed, and put it back in stock if we have another one. It would be very helpful to link to the Product screen straight from the Order Summary screen.

I tried adding a link to the product ID on the Order Summary page, but it didn't work.

{$product.quantity} x {$product.name} - <a href="{$product.link_edit}">{$product.product_code}</a> ({$product.line_formatted}) {if $product.digital}<a href="{$VAL_SELF}&amp;reset_id={$product.id}" />[{$LANG.orders.reset_download_link}]</a>{/if}<span>{$product.price_total_formatted}</span>

Any suggestions about how to do that?

Well I've managed to get it hard coded in the way I want it. So if someone can tell me what to put instead of the hard coded part, I'd appreciate it. In the meantime this works.

{$product.quantity} x {$product.name} - <a href="http://dirtybutter.com/plushcatalog/admin.php?_g=products&sort%5Bupdated%5D=DESC&action=edit&product_id={$product.product_id}">{$product.product_code}</a> ({$product.line_formatted}) {if $product.digital}<a href="{$VAL_SELF}&amp;reset_id={$product.id}" />[{$LANG.orders.reset_download_link}]</a>{/if}<span>{$product.price_total_formatted}</span>