Adding a customer order

Ms Holly

Is there any instructions on how to manually add an order for customers? I have done a search but haven't come across anything.

While my main forum is my website I also take face to face orders and rather than keeping them seperately I'd like to add them onto cubecart. There seems to be the functionality to do this but when I add the order the product dissapears out of it and it doesn't reduce stock. I want to make sure that I am doing it correctly.

Cheers

Holly

www.notanotherbabyshop.com.au

Start with Inventory Tab. I do know you have to let CC "find" the item in the Product Name box using the auto-search list, or it won't reduce stock level and deal with it properly in the database. Start typing the item exactly as the title is written, and it should pop up. And you have to click the + sign more often than seems intuitive, so you get a line with an empty box. It won't yet fill in s/h automatically, and getting Sales Tax in automatically doesn't seem to work right, either. It can be done, but this section of code is far from perfected yet.