Resolved - Where do customers Approve terms and conditions ?

Guest jungleulua

Guest jungleulua

When a new customer wants to open a account it asks them to approve terms and conditions. There is no place for them to tick. How do you add this so they can continue ??

Yes, indeed, it seems to have vanished. The customer has no way to confirm the terms and conditions during the purchase process. Everything is set up correctly in my back office but since the last update, it seems to have vanished. Does someone know about it?

Guest jungleulua

I am using the latest version of CC pro. Just upgraded in the last few days. Have not used a ticket or submitted a bug report. I thought it was just me not knowing how to do whatever it takes to install the terms & conditions.

Be sure you have the Red X on "Disable terms & conditions checkbox on checkout" on the Layout tab of Store Settings AND the appropriate one of your documents has the T&C column checked. If those conditions have been met it's probably a bug in 5.0.9. I'm still on 5.0.8, and mine works fine.

Guest jungleulua

Dirty Butter Thank You !! I checked the red cross to green disabling the terms and conditions and now its all good. Simple.