Resolved - v5.1.0 Need Help with New EU Cookie Compliance

Dirty Butter

I just upgraded from 5.0.7 to 5.1.0 on our dirtybutterestates.com site. First of all, I'm based in the US. I have Enable EU Cookie Compliance enabled. I do not see any sign of a message about cookies on the site. Is that because of the EU array in the session.class.php? Do I need to trick the system by adding US to the array to see what people in the UK will see? I expected to see the dialogue to give permission for Olark and AddThis I'm using. I don't use GA.

Is that because of the EU array in the session.class.php? Do I need to trick the system by adding US to the array to see what people in the UK will see? I expected to see the dialogue to give permission for Olark and AddThis I'm using.

I tried it, and adding US to the array DID let me see the compliance message. And until I agreed, the Olark Live Help in the bottom right did not show up. BUT the AddThis buttons DID show before agreeing to cookies, even though I thought they are cookie driven.

I checked the cookies for AddThis, and something has changed, because there were not AddThis cookies on the estates site after all. Our 5.0.8 Plush Animal Shoppe does show AddThis cookies, so that must have changed in 5.0.9 or 5.1.0.