Thumbnails not being created when product images are uploaded

Guest cdsweb

Guest cdsweb

My client at www.viibii-accessories.com is having issues with thumbnails not being created when uploading product photos. Until someone can tell me how to get this fixed, I am having her email me the photos and I am creating thumbnails and uploading them via FTP. But please, someone let me know how to fix this problem.

I can't help, but someone who can will want to know what version it is, if this is a clean install or upgrade (from what), did it ever work, have you gone through the image rebuild process for your version? I'll move this thread to the appropriate section after you respond.

Guest cdsweb

I can't help, but someone who can will want to know what version it is, if this is a clean install or upgrade (from what), did it ever work, have you gone through the image rebuild process for your version? I'll move this thread to the appropriate section after you respond.

This is version 3.0.17. It was up and working fine until a few months ago. It has not been upgraded. Not sure what the image rebuild process is. I have never had this problem previously and I'm no CubeCart expert. I have three other installations on the save servers and the other to seem to be working properly. At least their owners haven't reported any problems.