admin.php?_g=filemanager

ravuth

There is a bug fix from 5.0.7 that might fix your problem, but I don't know enough to be trusted to tell you correctly. Anyway, with that huge caveat... Backup your database before trying this!!!!!!!!

UPDATE prefix_CubeCart_filemanager SET `filepath` = \N WHERE `filepath` = '';

If your database does not have a prefix just leave prefix_ off the query.

@DirtyButter , after run that UPDATE prefix_CubeCart_filemanager SET `filepath` = N WHERE `filepath` = '

surly that now the file manager>image is work.. , but all my products images are unfound.. you could go to visit my store.. www.JustYouAndYou.com ,

is any to call it back ?

@DirtyButter, thanks for your assist,

probably because of backup/restore database sql at admin/maintenance , before i run your sql statement i back up using admin/maintenance ,

after run your sql statment, then i accidentally click on the restore of admin/maintenance ,

then all images of product don't show..

after submit with cubecart support , they only suggest to contact with host provider to website restore ..

then, i submit ticket with my host provider, and they said they are unable to restore my site because my site space is larger than 4G which is the limited space which able to restore..

now, i do manually one by one again to upload the images.. like product code: WX516170LN

i think probably there is issue with backup/restore at admin/maintenain of cubecart v5.1.1 that cause this issue..

now i can say this solved ,

It may be solved, but I am terribly sorry you're having to do this manually, thanks to my suggestion that didn't work. Have you looked at the database to see if all the image files are still associated with the products? What shows up in the _image_index?

Have you been to the 3rd party forum to see if someone can help you do this in some bulk way?

So as far as your host is concerned... there's no way for you to restore from a full backup? That's not good.