create order option not working

slic535

i am trying to create and order for a call in. the create order option is not working. it wont add anything or update as i try to type the stuff in. also when i have multiple items for sale say 1- at $2.00 and 12 at 1.5 i cannot delete the 12 at 1.5 or the 1 at $2.00 . it says undefined and gives me a blank page when i push the delete. any ideas. it used to work. is there a folder that i can upload over to fix the problem. i am using 5.1.0.

Have you "backstepped" the jQuery file?

If, for no apparent reason, javascript-controlled functions all of sudden fail to work, then something outside of CubeCart's control happened. We surely know that jQuery is the cause. Cubecart asks for this file from Google. Earlier this week, Jquery released a new version. CubeCart doesn't like something about it.

Please read the other "pinned" posts to backstep the jQuery file.

ok i changed what it said needed to be changed. and it didnt work so i tried to take the file from my downloaded version of 5.1.0 and over right the files back to where they should be and now it wont do it. what it does is write over the file and show its been over written and the when i click back to it, it is back to the way it was and i cant figure out why it wont change with the original files. the files are js/common.html and is 398, the original is 402. i think its the same for the /public_html/admin/skins/default/templates/main.php but is 5kb just as the original file is 5kb. heres the errors i am getting now. it will not let me add anything to the site or delet e an . when i goto add something to the site it take me to the home page.

[Exception] /home/slic535/public_html/includes/lib/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php:127 - Unable to load template file 'js/common.html' in 'templates/main.php'

File: [cart.class.php] Line: [409] "DELETE FROM `store1CubeCart_saved_cart` ;" - Table 'slic535_ccrt1.store1CubeCart_saved_cart' doesn't exist