Cube Cart Site Upgrades

Guest OskMedia

Guest OskMedia

The Cube Cart itself keeps getting better, BUT I think a couple things could be done. First since you own the lisence UPGRADE the invision power board :P not like you gotta pay already did that. Two I think the 3rd parties thing is a good idea but really cannot be an honest system, so i think there should be a Freelancing part like a small freelancing scirpt integrated into cubecart's site like Scriptlance.com but not quite that big, and brooky could charge people to put up listings etc etc like ebay. Another would IF you are going ot have mods which persoanlly i think they actually hurt the scirpt casue not to say for a fact but a FULLY modded mod store is not to say for sure but ptolly as powerfil as CC 3, don't hold me to it brooky jus saying. But i think there should be a mod account and you like get your own little cube cart mod account, and like you put of up you pay brooky gets a cut (its his scirpt still) and your balance goes up and you can withdraw like paypal you can withdrawl with like PayPal, Stormpay, Money Bookers, Nochex, anything with ipn, maybe even direct bank account like paypoal if brooky could get his hands on somehtings liek that, and get certified, but that would be a great idea, eh jus some good ideas i thought i would say before i forgot well im out for a little jus thoght i would say beforei leave got to focus getting some bizzz's up and stop coding for a while. -------Josh

Yeah some nice ideas...

We would upgrade this board but the whole site has been built around it and it has even had a little customisation so its low priority.

Oh and you have to pay to download the IPB2 now. We only purchased copyright removal at $275 I think as support etc isn't required. :P

Maybe sometime next year we will spare the time and cash to do this.

I like the idea about mods to.. but again its time and priority.

Guest OskMedia

yea mostly time i would say, and yea IPB great script but you paid 275.00 and they donb't let you download 2.0 jeeese, to be honesti have a hacked version of IPB 2.0 with service pack 4 but i dont' use it, some guy jus needed some help so i installed it locally, but the mod thing would be a nice idea then someone wouldn't have to go to 5 different mod stores to get the mods they need, and people would be able to make some good profit since it owuld get alot of traffic since its on the 1 st party site, just osme ideas, --------Josh

Booker.... My words confuse you kinda like you avatar does to me