Resolved - 4.4.1 to 5.1.4 - Store Setting page - blank

brand80

Hello,

I just upgraded my store to 5.1.4 from 4.4.1 (I believe) anyway, after going through the upgrade instructions and going through setup, upon going into the admin page, I am unable to see anything under Store Settings. When I click on Store Settings I get the loading bar for a quick second then all I see is the save button, no matter what tab I select... I have tried clearing cache, etc... still nothing. Also, my Statistics page comes up with "The website cannot be displayed" in IE and its just a blank white page in Firefox. Please help!!!!

Brandon

I got the Statistics page working by upping the php memory limit as I was getting an error on that in the error_log file, however I still cannot get the Store Settings page to load anything. Everything loads when I click on store settings...sidebar, tabs at top, etc...however no settings/fields/options show up only the Save button. I have tried clearing cache in the Maintenance, etc... Also the contact form under file manager just has the save button. Please help as my store is offline and I cannot get it back online since I cant change settings. Thanks!

Brandon

Hmm, yeah I had already tried going there directly. Stll nothing..... None of the other tabs on the Store Setting page will bring anything up either... I will do some more searching, I did search through the forums a little but couldn't find anything directly related. Must have missed that post.

Ok, well I hadnt had too much more time to mess with it yet until just a few minutes ago but I alteast just got my store online by going into phpmyadmin and grabbing the config array and using online base 64 decoder I was able to decode it change offline from 1 back to 0 and then re-encode it all and paste it back and saved it. However, that of course still didn't fix my issue by not seeing the settings page. I have a skin I want to setup but want to get my shop working 100% again before making any more changes.

Brandon

Got the issue fixed. It was either a file/directory issue, old file somewhere or something as I deleted every file and folder from cubecart, except images, languages and my global conf file (for the db info) and uploaded it again and this time its working!

Brandon