Key Generation based on user input.

Guest manjeshmohan

Guest manjeshmohan

Hi,

At present I'm building an e-commercial portal for a tally based firm. Shopping cart is purely based of pay per download.

Downloads are mainly tally software modules. Each tally software has a unique serial.

Almost all parts of the work is completed except the download part. That depending upon the unique serial, a key has to be generated for each download item. The buyer would require to input the serial number of his tally software during the payment process.

Main objective is that a user should not be able to reuse the tally software module in any other tally software with different serial.

So is there any way out or any alternative method or something to meet the goal?

I've checked so many extensions but couldn't find anything useful.

If anyone has a better idea, please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Manjesh.

Welcome manjeshmohan! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

To be fair up front, I think the solution you are after is not a function Cubecart is designed to do. Perhaps a more detailed explanation of what you want may be needed.

I suggest we take this over to www.cubecartforums.org where projects like this can be worked out. See you over there!