Country and state default to UK and Avon instead of country and state

chum63

OK - this is my first new post so here goes!

I am running, cubecart 5.1.4 and noticed that when I edit a customer address of an existing client the country and state seem default to my country and the first state rather than the country and state of the address I am editing.

Anyone else come across this and found a fix or is there something odd with my set-up.

It does the same on all clients from any country.

www.zipnfc.com

I'm seeing this as well on my test store (v5.1.4, been through every upgrade since beta). The store's address is Australia - all customer addresses for Australia display correctly, but when I tested an address for Germany it had Australia selected as the country. This was despite correctly having "selected='selected'" on the option for Germany.

When I then changed the store address to Germany, the Germany customer address displayed correctly, but addresses for Australia had Germany selected as the country.

Looks like there might be a bug here. Anyone else seeing this?

You are correct that database is correct as if you view the address before editing the country and state they are correct. As far as I can see it is just ignoring the country and state in the database and using your country of the store to default the country and state fields when editing.

Cheers - at least I know I am not alone:-)