Need Digital Download link in email

svrabel

I think I may be having a similar issue with creating orders in admin.

I made the order using a product that has a digital download. I discounted the order to zero out the total and set the order as complete. The email was sent showing a complete order, but download links are not appearing for the order.

Any ideas if this is the same problem?

Looks like it has to do with keeping the test site in catalogue only mode. It worked when I turned that off.

Try setting the order to Processing first, then move it to Complete. If another email gets sent (not promising it will), see if it has links.

You might also examine the database directly. Look in the CubeCart_downloads to see if a record exists with the Cart Order ID Number of this order. If it exists, then everything but the reference to the download link got in the email.

I tried manually changing the order status from pending to processing. It automatically changes to complete when I set it to processing. It is still not sending the download email when the store is in catalogue mode.

I'm not sure what it is, but it looks like it will work once I get the payment gateway set up and turn catalogue mode off.

Thanks for your help.

It automatically changes to complete when I set it to processing.

Correct. Since this order has nothing but digital items, there is no shipping and handling, aka processing, to do. Thus it is complete.

It is still not sending the download email.

Not sending an email, or sending an email with no download links?