Uploading a whole folder through cPanel

Guest mhsilver

Guest mhsilver

How to I upload a whole folder to the directory in cPanel? I'm trying to install a plugin...or is there a better way to install a plugin?

THX

The CubeCart 5 series has a module installer. However, while it is shipped with the package, it is not complete. There are bugs and the admin control panel screen for it is half Smarty and half XTemplate code (if you don't know, that mix ain't gonna work).

You won't see it in the admin navigation pane.

I am not familiar with cPanel, but others over at www.cubecartforums.org might be.

It's actually quite easy to upload files to your cpanel account.  However, the fastest way to do it is to upload the zip file into the directory where you want the files.  Once the zip file is in the correct place, you highlight it and click "Extract" - and, hey presto, all the files will be extracted.

If you get the zip file in the wrong place or if you've extracted the folder/files into the wrong place, you can drag and drop them into the correct place on the navigation pane on the left (if you're using the Filemanager).

Hope this helps.

Margaret