404 errors when customer logged in

gazmalman

When a customer is logged into my store they get 404 errors on all buttons. The site works fine when not logged in. It seems that when not logged in the site uses friendly links but when logged in its using SEO paths. htacess file seems ok? I've put a support ticket in but any ideas in the meantime would be useful?

http://www.malmanfloats.com/store/cart4/

looking into this more, i think i know whats happening at least, i tried installing the store in a new folder within my domain- /cart5

the idea being i could get it all looking right before i switched it from my v4 store but when i did that it made a mess of my database so i just did a straight upgrade. It seems that when a customer is logged in it is trying to access the store that was in /cart5 which is no longer there?

No. I do not have any sort of relationship with Devellion.

Please, we ask that, in the future, try using a stock CubeCart skin to verify if the problem is still present. Also, first, in admin Maintenance, Rebuild tab, clear the cache. This solves a few problems with the Shop by Category menu having old links. And mention that you have tried these in solving the problem.

(I notice that this Galaxy3 skin still has a link in the header section for jQuery 1.3.2, while the proper link at the bottom loads jQuery 1.7. I was lead to believe that the publisher of Galaxy3 had fixed that.)