Gift certificates

Hello :)  
I am setting the version 5 I just purchased for my shop in spanish language.

After setting the gift certificates, interrogation characters appear where should the minimum amount in euro allready inserted from the admin panel.

Attached screenshot of how it shows to the spanish user:

"Los cupones de regalo deben tener un valor de al menos de ï¿½ï¿½s. Por favor, fíjese que solo es posible adquirir un cupón de regalo en la moneda principal de las tiendas."

I notice that just is displayed in error to the spanish language because in other languages it ​​appears correctly ... 

and also in spanish the "maximum price number" is also not listed in that sentence.

Can you tell me where do I can fix those things?

Thanks a lot,

Orgonita

Welcome orgonita! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

Please us a programmer's text editor that is capable of handling UTF-8 characters. It is likely that the editor that is part of the toolset of your hosting account's control panel will suffice.

Open the file /language/es-ES.xml and scroll to line 282. It will be in the catalogue group and have a key of gift_certificate_value.

Please edit the phrase so that it translates to:

Gift certificates must have a minimum value of %1$s, and a maximum of %2$s. Please note that it is only possible to purchase a gift certificate in the stores main currency.

The problem with the existing phrase is that the sequence %2(euro)s is incorrect. It must be %2$s. Plus, you should change the parts about a minimum value of %1$s and a maximum value of %2$s.

Thanks a lot!

I also change it after investigating in other languages, but iIt does not work  :(

That´s what I allready have in that line:

<string name="gift_certificate_value" introduced="5.0.0"><![CDATA[Los cupones de regalo deben tener un valor de al menos de %1$s y máximo %2$s. Por favor, fíjese que solo es posible adquirir un cupón de regalo en la moneda principal de las tiendas.]]></string>

The most curious is that if I rename es-ES.xml works well then that sentence ... but then fail other things such icon flags are no longer lower the selection of languages.
Seems as is as if there were two files of the same language, but in that directory only see one ... It's crazy!

Any idea?