Adding Several Option Sets

Guest cucciajm

Guest cucciajm

I've added 8 option sets to an item; however, only 5 of the option sets appear on the product page. When I go in through mysql I can see that all 8 are assigned to the product but only 5 are actually appearing on the page.

The reason I have so many option sets is that I am trying to set up a single item that is a package of multiple items. (For example, I want a "New Player" package where the option sets have them choose a shoe size, shirt size, shorts size, etc. For this package of items I want a blanket charge of $180 - I don't want to have to set up each one individually and punch in individual prices, unless I absolutely have to.)

Is there a way to get more than 5 option sets to appear on the product page? A behind the scenes setting or something I can edit in mysql?

Welcome cucciajm! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

There is a bug in CC521 regarding options not displaying. This is the fix:

In the file /classes/catalogue.class.php, there is an edit needed near line 1299. Here are the existing few lines starting near line 1296:
case self::OPTION_TEXTBOX:        ## Textbox options
case self::OPTION_TEXTAREA:        ## Textarea option
  foreach ($group as $key => $option) { dbgClue("Working on text option $key:",$option,false);
    $option_list[] = array(

The last line needs to be this:
    $option_list[$option[0]['option_id']] = array(

Guest cucciajm

Hi bsmither,

Thanks for the welcome and the quick reply. I replaced that line in catalogue.class.php but it didn't seem to do the trick. I still get only 5 options on that page. Should I remove the option sets from the item and re-add having made the code change?

These are the names of the options I see:

Cleat Size (Selector)
TechFit Size (Selector)

T-Shirt Size (Selector)

Shorts Size (Selector)

Student Name (Textbox)

What are the names and option types of the three missing options?

Guest cucciajm

I woke up this morning to a not fun situation. When I bought the license key, evidently I registered it for our top level domain, sths.org. The site now tells me that the key is not good for the installation, which sits in a subdomain, shop.sths.org.

I've sent in a support ticket to try to get that resolved. For now I am pretty much locked out of my entire store because everywhere I go in the admin interface, it prompts me to buy the key and doesn't show me the settings panel that I clicked on.

At any rate, the missing option sets are glove type, glove size, cleat type. I will go through mysql and send you the option tables as you requested. Hopefully the license key issue is resolved quickly because that throws a major kink into things.