Only have PayPal enabled, why does it have cc option?

WalstonNet

So I just have PayPal standard enabled in CC, but when going through checkout, it gives three options:

PayPal Account

PayPal

Credit Card (just an image of all the cards, but this does not go through PayPal)

Does anyone know how I can get rid of the cc option since it does not go through PayPal. I don't know why it's in there, only PayPal is enabled in the gateway settings.

I am so frustrated with CC, I just don't know if I'll ever use it again. It's so frustrating, all these little problems.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. If anyone knows of a way to somehow get it out in the content.gateway.php file maybe that would work, IDK?

Thank you.

I'm working through the checkout of Arns Wood, and I'm at _a=confirm, the point where I confirm my address and shipping choice.

But there is a missing Continue button just below the Add Gift Cert or Coupon field. So I can't get to the page where I can see the list of choices for payment.

I'll be happy to help with getting the template file content.checkout.php sorted.

Yes, for some reason, it is missing if you're unregistered. I have someone looking into that issue, but this is something I've been trying to fix previously, but it's at the end of a short list now (I hope). If you register (I can delete the registration after if you'd like) then you can get to the page I am talking about. Thanks so much! You always seem to help me  :-)

In editing a CC5 skin, it is really easy to get the template formatting tags (as opposed to the HTML tags) messed up. Be sure you have a closing {/if} for every {if}, a closing {/foreach} for every {foreach}, and that each pair does not cross the nesting of each other.

Cubecart 5 has two PayPal modules: a Payment Gateway, and a Plugin. The PayPal Payment Gateway is probably responsible for the one listed first on the checkout Gateway page. The PayPal Plugin is probably responsible the second and third, as well as a "Quick Checkout" orange button on the checkout Confirmation page (probably near the very bottom).