Year/Make/Model Drop Down Menus Needed

Hello CC Developers! I'm looking for some additional functionality for a CC site. I have been using CC for a few years, and create my own skins (though I may start with Crosshatch). Unfortunately, I am not a skilled PHP/MySQL "from-scratch" programmer, so I'd like to commission some help before I start designing the final skin, graphics, and layout. Info below.

CubeCart v 5.2.2
Linux Server, Shared Hosting
Domain to be determined (will plug in later)
E-commerce website for aftermarket ATV wheels.
The wheels (products) have 5 options:

- Wheel Model (3)
- Color (22)
- Style (3)
- Rim (3)
- Size (4)

PROBLEM:
The ATV's year, make and model determine the allowable Size options of the wheel, since different models have different suspensions and some of them do not allow larger sized wheels.

POTENTIAL SOLUTION:
I would like to integrate vehicle Year/Make/Model drop-down menus into all of my product pages. The key is integration into actual PRODUCT PAGES, rather than just a sort function to bring up relevant product pages ... this is unlike many other existing y/m/m menus which have products associated with the drop-down options. I need drop-down options to be associated with other drop-down options.

I realize that CubeCart already incorporates product options, but unless I am mistaken they cannot have causal relationships (one determines the other). For example, the Year drop down option would determine the results of the Make options, and the Make options would determine the Model, which finally determines which wheel sizes the customer can choose from the final drop down.

It would be nice to include all of the options in the category tree, but unfortunately there are 37,000 permutations of the product, and the server gets bogged down and times-out before you can even get to the top level category. Not to mention I would then have to have thousands of products to make it accurate, which isn't practical.

Thus, I would like to separate the process into two parts, the second part coded by a developer (front and back end):

1) Visual Category Tree: for Wheel Model/Color/Style/Rim = Product Page results

2) Drop Down Menus for: Year/Make/Model = Available Sizes listed in final drop down menu

Any takers?

I can populate the database with my info, and can even input the scripts myself--I just need the feature and scripting created.