A lot of PM'S

I have had alot of PMs about my avatar. so here i will post what it is and why.

I am a free wireless ISP in a small town in the US.

The avatar is a pic of 1 of my antennas.

So please no more e-mail asking about it or PM's

Thanks

AFKsky

i wish i lives right next to that antenna.. hehe

i live in downtown Milwaukee, WI USA and have 'free hs wireless internet' from one of the hotels by me.. sense they own the apartment building i live in... but cant get signal EVER... i even tryed to make betting antenna solutions.. but no luck.. bet i could get it with the antenna in you photo :P

Tony~!

Guest OskMedia

i live in Columbus, Ohio, we have a wireless thing to works well but in storms it messes up but right now there are alot of storms, one more thing what did people think that picture is i wonder what alot of ppl's avatar is lol but i don';t PM them lol -----Josh

I have a wireless router adsl model type thing.

Funny you mention it afksky I never know whether I should be American or British. Should the admin system have colour spelt as colour or color (maybe I just answered my own question). And I can also never remember whether British has one t or two...

Now how ironical is that?

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't figure out why one person much less many people would PM you to ask you about your avatar? I personally can barely make out what it is. Did I miss something, cause I'm a bit confused. :)