Maximize Holiday Sales with PayPal Finance (US Only)

Al Brookbanks

Last year, Cyber Monday set a record as the biggest online shopping day ever, hitting $1.45 billion dollars in sales1.This year, online sales are expected to continue to break records.

How Can You Maximize Holiday Sales?
It’s simple: let customers know they can get 6 months financing on qualified purchases through Bill Me Later®, a PayPal service2. Your PayPal checkout experience already includes it, so:

• There’s no extra cost to you.
  • There’s no additional integration work required.
  • You still get paid up front, even though your qualified customers have more time to pay.
  • It’s optimized for mobile shoppers, as part of the PayPal checkout experience.

Most importantly, letting customers know about financing can help boost your online sales by 18%3.That’s why CubeCart recommends adding Bill Me Later banner ads to your website and marketing activities. https://financing.paypal.com/ppfinportal

paypal-financing.png

Advertising is Easy and Free
The banner ads are ready-made in a variety of sizes. Just copy and paste a few lines of code to place them where customers can easily see them, such as your:

• Home page
  • Product pages
  • Order summary page
  • Email campaigns

Visit the PayPal Financing Portal to get yours. https://financing.paypal.com/ppfinportal

Financing is a Win-Win for the Holidays
Bill Me Later is a great option for customers looking to defer payment on holiday purchases. Plus, it’s an easy and effective way to help your business maximize sales this season.

We wish you record-breaking holiday sales!

-----------------------------------------
1. According to IBM Digital Analytics Benchmark, which tracks more than one million e-commerce transactions per day from more than 500 retailers.
2. Bill Me Later is subject to consumer credit approval, as determined by the lender, Comenity Capital Bank.
3. A recent Forrester Consulting study found a composite organization based on businesses interviewed saw an 18% online sales lift when it placed Bill Me Later financing banners on its sites. August 2013 commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of PayPal entitled “The Total Economic Impact of PayPal’s Bill Me Later Financing Banners.” Data reflects a composite organization’s online incremental sales and a 3-year, risk-adjusted return on investment, based on the organizations interviewed for the study.