New Customer

northwalesinks

I just put an ink cartridge in my basket on your site, and the Shipping Method shows 2 choices without names of 0.00. Adding a printer gave 2 choices again, with amounts this time, but no names for the choices. That needs to be fixed, too.

I see you do have it set for Ghost Customers. Since I do not, I'm not sure if Ghosts show up in the Customer List or not. I can't help you with that. I'll have to find the thread about not allowing Ghosts.

Which PayPal are you using? I use the PP Plugin, NOT the Gateway version.

I'm set to Processing, so I get an email when the order is paid for, not when it's created. Pending ones that are not paid still show in the order list in Admin.

Thank you Dirty Butter for your help hehe

1. i am using paypal  Payment Gateways

2. i will change to Processing

3.  I just put an ink cartridge in my basket on your site, and the Shipping Method shows 2 choices without names of 0.00. Adding a printer gave 2 choices again, with amounts this time, but no names for the choices. That needs to be fixed, too.

How do i fix this problem you have found 

This thread should have the way to get rid of Ghost customers:

I assume you are using By Weight or All in One for Shipping. Both of those have spaces for naming your shipping options - for me it would be First Class, Priority, etc.

I'm sorry, but I can't remember if your store is an upgrade from 3 or 4 or a clean install. You really do need to create a signature with info such as I asked, so you can get help faster. I wish I could help with your order problem, but I can't.

This thread should have the way to get rid of Ghost customers:

I assume you are using By Weight or All in One for Shipping. Both of those have spaces for naming your shipping options - for me it would be First Class, Priority, etc.

I

By Weight

This module will calculate shipping by weight based on countries and specific weight bands. (Please make sure you have the correct weight unit selected in your settings and that each product has a weight set to use this module.)

Module Settings

Status1.png
1st Option Name e.g. 1st Class, Next Day etc...

2nd Option Name e.g. 2nd Class, Next Week etc...

Tax Type    Tax Exempt
Tax Included0.png
Packaging Weight   <---------------- should i be adding something here

Zone 1

Countries (List comma separated ISO codes)
Handling Cost
1st Class Shipping Rates  0.00:0.001,1:5.00,2:5.20,3:8.4
2nd Class Shipping Rates 0.00:0.001,5:9.50,6:9.50,7:9.50,8:9.50,9:8.50,

All ink cartridges is FREE postage so i set them at 0 weight