ShopDev Vector Skin white page?

Nik Grey

I have the trial version of the Vector Skin from Shopdev.

I installed the skin and Fusion Framework as per the instructions, enabled the Fusion Plugin - selected the Vector Skin and entered the activation key.

All looked good, everything went as expected but when I visit my store I see a white page - switching back to a default skin works and the store displays as it should.

I uploaded their compat.php here and all looks good.

I know DB uses this system so am posting here to make sure I haven't missed anything obvious before contacting shopdev. I must say I am impressed with the back end configuration options - just a shame it's not working at the mo.

I did clear my Browser cache and all of the options under the 'Cache' section in CC admin, what else.. hmm...

Sorry, Nik, but I haven't been able to get the latest version of Blueprint to work for me. But I attributed it to trying to merge all the little hacks and tweaks Bsmither and others have helped me add to mine. What with our busy Christmas season and now tax time, I haven't had time to work on it.

I have the standard Paypal system only now and it's a breeze to check out now - not sure if its the skin doing it or the new 5.2.8 ?

Either way I am happy with that aspect of it now.

Neither my 'Image Upload' tool and 'Lettering' Tool are working now (which, obviously is crucial to me using this vector skin) - I did ask Jonathan who said it may well be a jquery issue, apparently the skin is not calling jquery at all :(

It may well be Groundhog day all over again.