aabcc

I would like to paste my Paypal Button Code (for Product-Options), underneath the "Buy now" Button, so that my customers can personally decide whether they want to "Buy Now"  OR "Add other Attriibutes" to the products they want to buy. 

This Paypal Button Code should also be able to Show where the "Buy now" code exists.

The admin can then decide to activate both Buttons or just one from the store Setting.

I already have the Paypal Button Code, but i do not know where and how to paste the code in the Website Editor.

I`ll really be thankful for your advice.

Welcome aabcc! Glad to see you made it to the forums.

This seems like an interesting idea, but one that I am not 100% clear.

Are you wanting to "replace" the Buy Now button with a PayPal button? And have either button perform the same task -- placing the item in the shopping basket?

Or are you wanting the PayPal button to do something different, such as sending the customer directly to PayPal to make payment? (Bypassing a lot of important CubeCart stuff.)

CubeCart uses a template system, and all the files are found in the /skins/YOUR_SKIN/ folder. The templates folder has the actual templates, and these files are the various parts that make up the whole. For the View Product page, the template content.product.php is where you need make your edits. The template main.php is the overall superstructure and layout, within which all the other pieces are inserted, and is the only file that resembles a complete web page.

When you say "Website Editor", what in particular are making reference to?