how to use email template to send disclosure form?

markThomas

I found the email templates, I created one that includes a necessary disclosure form. 

What I don't see is a way to use or send a new template. 

Is there a check box that would allow template X to be sent with every purchase?

I see the coupon and gift cert section, but those don't really work in this instance.

I see the newsletter, but even then, how to you control it to be sent with the purchase?

Poured over the forms, found some mention of the mailer functions. I didn't think that it had to be re-coded to use the custom email templates function included in CCart. 

Please tell me I am missing something...

I am so sorry to say that you are looking for something that is not yet there.

As of CC528, there is no facility to make new sales related email content templates. You can make new master templates, but currently there is only the choice of choosing one for sales related emails and one for newsletter related emails. And you can create new newsletters.

For your requirements, I would suggest that you put your disclaimer language in the master template - the one that has the place for the logo and the "Thank you for shopping at my store." That's the master, and the sales-related contents would be inserted where the {$EMAIL_CONTENT} placeholder is.