Keywords appearing on public page?

Nik Grey

I did a search of the forum and didn't find anything..

I just added a new category today and a new product in that category - I see the main website keywords appearing where they are not supposed to.

On this page: HERE

I am not at home at the moment (Hospital Radio Day) but have looked around the admin area and cant see anything wrong !

This is ONLY happening on the product added today in its new category (only on the product page as per the link above) !

Firstly, hopefully you can see what I mean and second - I hope you can suggest what the problem is !

The keywords that are appearing are the main keywords in 'Store Settings' !

Also, I just noticed that these rogue keywords do not appear on the product page if I access that product page via the 'Latest Products' link on the index page ?

Comparing the <meta keywords> tag for several pages, it does seem that the keywords entered onto the admin Add/Edit Product screen, SEO tab, is not being concatenated correctly in front of the keywords entered onto the Store Settings, SEO tab.

Which means there may be some anomalous character(s) at the end of the product's keywords entry, or a bug in the CubeCart code.

To test, add keywords to another product. Look for a similar output.

What I did was start again, removed that entire category and its contents and re-did them all.. Now those keywords are no longer appearing where they shouldn't.

I will be adding more to this category as soon as I get more stock so we will see if it happens again - it was so frustrating as I had just added that new product and told the world (with a link).. */*

Since nobody else has commented or posted about this I will assume this was peculiar to my situation !