Remove Option Set from product

kalyncomputers

Hi,

Is there anyway to remove an option set from a product?

I have several products where the incorrect option set has been added and I can't see a way to remove a complete option set. I know that I can just turn each option off.

On a similar subject, when creating an option set, is there any way to have all the options default to off rather than on? I would find this really useful as I am doing a new shop for a client and they want an option set for colours, - over 30 of them and many products only use 8 or 9, be much easier to turn 9 on rather than 20 off!

Thanks all

Tim

Looking at CC5210, please go to admin, Products, and edit the product you want to have an Option Set disconnected.

Click the Options tab. At the bottom, but above the Options Matrix table, there should be a list of the Option Sets connected to this product. At the right edge of each item in this list, there is a trashbin icon.

If this is not what you see in CC522, let us know.

"it leaves all the options behind"

I have yet to really get a handle on how CC5 manages the options. I would think that sets could be added and deleted as a complete entity. But I need to trace out that code.

In the table CubeCart_option_assign, the default value for 'set_enabled' is '1', so you would need to use a utility such as phpMyAdmin to set the default to '0'.

Then, in /admin/sources/products.index.inc.php, near line 179, try this edit (probably necessary):

Was:
if ($key == 'set_enabled' && (int)$value == 1) {
Now:
if ($key == 'set_enabled' && (int)$value == 0) {