Product/Cat Product Sizing

Just a quick question on how the uploaded photos work, if I set the image sizes in the skin configuration to a value and then change these later would the images resize on recache or would they need to be uploaded again to resize to the new size?

An example would be a product with a 800x800 photo upload and the skin has the photos setup at 100x100 and then later on they are changed to 200x200.

Every time CubeCart is "woken up", the configuration of the skin is read in. So, in the Latest Products, for example, CubeCart is to use the 'small' image size. According to the configuration, small is 138 pixels (for Kurouto). If there is no image in the cache having the filename product_image.138.jpg, CubeCart will use the source image to create this particular sized image and cache it.

Therefore, if the configuration changes and small becomes 175 pixels, CubeCart will look for product_image.175.jpg. Not finding it, CubeCart will make it and cache it.

I hope I have answered your question.