New Foruns

Hi!

I've been away during the weekend and now that i'm back i just can't find my posts... I mean, they are out there, i know but i guess i'll have to start my search on page 6 or 7, specially on general support.

What about dividing it a little bit more, like "Design Support" "Error Messeges Support" "Whatever more you can think of Support"...

It would make it easyer both for new users to post their questions and for people to follow up their posts.

Just a thought.

Tkx

Pardon__Me

Guest twisted

Nice....yes..............but

We already have this right here.

Thats what the "My Assistant" link is for.

At least, if you want to see what your last 10 posts were.

If you want to go back further than your last 10 psots, click your own username and see your own profile. Then, near the top, clcik "Show all posts by this user"

Very handy facility to find all your own posts (or any users for that matter).

Guest twisted

Of course it wouldn't much help if one wants to find one of your 800+ posts... lol

900+ actually. :)

My goal is to hit 1000 before the end of the month ;)

And thats where the "Search" comes in.

If its something you know I was discussing and you had a question on it, one would assume you would therefore know a good keyword to look for it with. Then in the "Limit results by user" field, just enter my nickname. That way you'll only get results on the topic I was discussing, where I was the poster.

:)

Search on this forum, contrary to the opinions of some, sometimes, does have its uses.

:D

Repeat after me:

"Search is my friend...."

:P