Total Noob, need help

QRF GEAR

I am not sure this is in the right place, but here it goes. I am trying to customize my site and am having trouble.  I've looked at the forums, but can't seem to find what I'm looking for.  I know the css file needs to be edited to change layout and the looks of the site.  How or where do I go to find the css file that needs to be changed?

Thanks

Welcome QRF GEAR! Glad to see you made it to the forum.

CubeCart uses a collection of templates that are rendered and populated with data. These final renderings are then sent to the browser.

All of the template filenames actually end in .php. One of the templates, main.php, has the links so the browser can fetch the CSS and javascript resources.

Where you uploaded CubeCart to your site, look for a folder named /skins/. If you installed CubeCart 5, there will be a number of skins available, such as Kurouto. If CubeCart 6, then only the Foundation skin.

Within the skins folder, there is a /styles/ folder (Kurouto and others) or a /css/ folder (Foundation). In these folders you will find the respective CSS files.

The Foundation CSS file is minified for versions of CubeCart 6.0.0 and 6.0.1, but is fully expanded in version 6.0.2.