Paypal gateway

DerekP

Apologies before I ask this as it is probably very basic. I am very new to Cubecart and not particularly technical. I have set up the Paypal gateway to accept payments and given it the email address for my Paypal Business account.

I have then gone through the process of a test sale and clicked on Checkout. The Paypal option comes up but it has my business email address in there and prompts for the password. If a bona fide customer were to go to purchase would the same come up or would it come up blank for them to fill their details in.

So, just to clarify as well, just by entering my Paypal business email address, the system has enough information to process Paypal payments to my account?

My Gateway PP page opens to the "use credit/debit card" page. I tried clicking to login to my PP account, but it was still empty of all my information. Maybe it's your browser settings. My FireFox is set to delete all Cookies, Active Logins, and History when closed.