[Resolved] Shipping issue

Hi

I have just installed Cube cart and set a product up to test , all my products are digital  however i am  getting the following message

"The following errors were detected:

• Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries."

Weight is set to 0.000

Can someone please point me a direction to start fixing this

regards

CubeCart will treat a product as digital only if there is a file associated with the product that can be downloaded upon a successful transaction. If there is no file, then the product must be "tangible" and therefore must be shipped.

To associate a file to a product, when adding/editing a product, view the Digital tab. You have two choices:

Click a red X for a file (changes to a green check - or it may be what looks like a checkbox) from the file picker window, or enter the full location to the file in the field at the bottom.

If there is no files listed in the picker, then in admin, Downloads, Upload tab, upload the digital file that will be associated with the product. You can upload four files at a time.

Having said all that, if CubeCart is still saying you need shipping for a cart with nothing but digital products in it, then we need to find out why.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I have just installed Cube cart 6 all my products are tangible however i am  getting the following message

"The following errors were detected:

• Unfortunately there are no suitable shipping methods available for your order. This may be because the total weight of your order is too high or we cannot ship to your country. Please contact a member of our staff for any further inquiries

Weight is set to 0.00

also can not seem to find where to put shipping information

Can someone please point me a direction to start fixing this