[Resolved] Managing "Latest Products" - CC6

rowdyplace

Unfortunately, "hiding" categories is store-wide and applies only to listings of categories. Products in hidden categories still show.

So, I fear the only solution is to make a specific exception for your "Golf" category.

On the other hand, when Adding/Editing a product, the General tab has an setting "Include in Latest Products". You can clear this setting for all products except those you deem to be in the "Golf" category.

In a stock CC6, there is no English phrase "New Products" on the Homepage.

There is "Latest Products" as a grid of panels under the Homepage document, and in the sidebar, there is a panel for the "Featured Product" and lists for "Best Sellers" and "On Sale".

So, a "New Products" area on the Homepage could be what you now call a renamed "Latest Products".

On the other hand, if what you want is for only the "Golf" category to show among all of these areas and lists, then we need to solve the problem from a different approach than just unchecking "Include in Latest Products".

My bad...  You are correct - I am talking about "Latest Products".  (One should fully recover from the afternoon nap before seeking professional advice.)

Thanks (again) for your timely assistance!

bsmither:

You, my friend, are a genious!!!  That fixed me up!!!

Thanks a million.