[Resolved] Kurouto Logo goes lower than it should

jkmorganpets

I thought it was time to upgrade my logo so I designed a new one and replaced the old one. But it isn't going into the box properly. Been a long time since I put in my previous logo, so maybe I am doing something wrong. As you can see, its low and to the right. How do I get it to fit into the box?

Ideally I would like the image to go right to the top, over the dark blue bar and then elimiate the top bars that extend from the left and right of the logo.

I know its New Year's Eve, so I won't hold my breath. Have fun and Happy New Year.!

Jill

ccv5

logo-off-centre.jpg

Doing this with the Kurouto skin is somewhat tricky.

I recommend this:

At the top of common.css, add:

/* Header logo customizations at the bottom! */

At the bottom of common.css, add:

#header p.logo { display: none; }
#header { background: #409bbf url("../../images/blue/logo/default.png") repeat scroll 0 0; }

Well that deleted my logo.  

If I change the padding - left from 15 to 0, the logo moves over. Now I just have to get it to move up.

My son was playing with the elements and had it moved by putting -47px in the padding - top but now I can't recreate it. Did that with elements. If I try changing it myself now it won't let me.  

Have to play with it some more. There is always a way.

Jill

I see what I did. I modified a file that was not the one I named earlier. Restore common.css. Let's try it again:

At the top of /blue/layout.css, add:

/* Header logo customizations at the bottom! */

At the bottom of /blue/layout.css, add:

#header p.logo { display: none; }
#header { background: #409bbf url("../../images/blue/logo/default.png") repeat scroll 0 0; }